What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which you access this page and that automatically send information to our server. Cookies are not computer viruses. They don't damage your computer or slow it down. You can delete them at any time, or reject them by configuring the navigation program you use.
Why are they important?
Cookies help us make the most of our website and provide you with a more personalized service. From a technical point of view, they allow Web pages to function in a more agile way and adapted to users' preferences. In addition, they help us to improve the content and services offered, thanks to the statistical information collected through it.
What kind of cookies are there?
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the User to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the User's terminal, such as: the language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service, the regional configuration from which it accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the Web site. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Web site and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the Users in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use that the Users of the service make.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, are included in the Web page based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the owner of the website has included in a Web. These cookies store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, in this case PET CARE SOLUTIONS, S.L. and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the Web page, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the User on a single occasion. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk and our Web reads them each time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will cease to function after that date.
What type of cookies does www.sakideizan.com? use?
- Google Analytics Cookies: In order to analyze and optimize the functionality of our website, we use Google Analytics, whose main cookies are: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, which provide anonymous information about user interaction on the website.
- technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the Web and use the different services or options offered.
Can I configure the installation of cookies in my browser?
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN